HP H-JOSHUA-H61-uATX LGA 1155 Motherboard 696233-001 DDR3 with I/O Shield For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP H-JOSHUA-H61-uATX LGA 1155 Motherboard 696233-001 DDR3 with I/O Shield
Price: US $29.00
HP H-JOSHUA-H61-uATX LGA 1155 Motherboard 696233-001 DDR3 with I/O Shield
Storage Interfaces: 4x SATA 3.0 Gb/s (SATA II) Connectors
Audio: Realtek ALC656 / ALC888S 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Networking: Realtek Gigabit Ethernet LAN Controller (10/100/1000 Mbps)
Rear I/O Ports:
1x DVI-I Dual-Link Video Output
1x DVI-D Video Output
4x USB 2.0 Ports
1x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Network Jack
6x 3.5 mm Audio Jacks (Line-In, Line-Out, Mic-In, Center/Subwoofer, Rear Speaker, Side Speaker)
Shipping Policy:
We accept PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard.
Free shipping on all orders (continental U.S. only).
Orders are processed and shipped within 1 business day.
Estimated delivery: 3-5 business days.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico: Please contact us before purchasing ? shipping to these locations is more expensive, and we may not be able to offer free shipping.
Return Policy:
We accept returns within 30 days of delivery.
Free return shipping on all eligible items.
Items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories.
Just contact us to start a return ? we'll provide a prepaid return label and make the process easy!