Enhance the print quality of your HP Officejet printer with the HP Genuine 933XL Color Ink 3 Pack. This ink cartridge set is an original OEM product that is compatible with various HP Officejet models. The cartridges come in cyan, yellow, and magenta colors that create a vibrant and eye-catching print.The 933XL ink cartridges are designed for use in inkjet technology, ensuring that your prints are sharp, clear, and long-lasting. This product is perfect for those who need to produce high-quality prints for personal or professional purposes. Get the most out of your HP Officejet printer with the HP Genuine 933XL Color Ink 3 Pack.BONUS: (15) 5x7 Photo Paper AND (10) 4x6 Photo Paper AND (10) Envelopes
Free shipping in the USA within one business day after receiving your payment.
If you are not completely satisfied, please contact me for a resolution as I pride myself with excellent customer service and will work with you to make this transaction a satisfactory experience.
I'm just one person trying to keep the lights on and have some fun in the process. Thanks for looking...I really DO love being a small town personal shopper, and am deeply grateful for your patronage!
Deb
