UBB Store

HP EliteBook 850 G2 15.6" i5-5300U 16GB 250GB SSD Backlit Keyboard w/ Charger
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP EliteBook 850 G2 15.6" i5-5300U 16GB 250GB SSD Backlit Keyboard w/ Charger
Price: US $159.99
Fully worked on inside and out, this Elitebook is perfect for those who want a laptop with moderate performance. Great for school, work, multitasking, and it even games really well with PS2 graphics games and even some PS3 graphics games. Below are the specs and what I have done with it.-Intel i5-5300U CPU
-16gb DDR3L RAM
-250gb Western Digital SSD
-Linux Mint preinstalled for the OS
-New CPU thermal paste
-New CPU fan
-New CMOS battery
-New keyboard
-All of my laptops come with its chargerQuestions? Message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

Buy Now