UBB Store

HP ENVY 120 e All-In-One Inkjet Printer : New Open Box : Please Read Description
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP ENVY 120 e All-In-One Inkjet Printer : New Open Box : Please Read Description
Price: US $159.95
Unused HP 120 All-In-One Printer, w/o original box.
All is exactly as shown.
In the small box are the instructions, installation disc, power cord, and two printer cartridges (one black, one tricolor).
Original plastic covering still on top and front panel of the printer, as shown.
Since the top plastic appears worn, I felt it necessary to peel back the lower left corner to be sure about actual condition... and it looks great! I laid the corner back and taped it back down. Before, during, and after pictures as shown.
So... a never used HP 120 w/o it's original packaging.
All exactly as shown. It will be packed well!
Simply ask if you have any questions. I am looking for a satisfied customer… I don’t know much about printers.
Please check out my other listings...

Buy Now