HP Deskjet 4255e Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Scanner, Copier For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Deskjet 4255e Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Scanner, Copier
Price: US $49.97
This Listing is for AHP Deskjet 4255e Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Scanner, CopierGreat addition to any collection! Includes all Pieces pictured above! FREE SHIPPING! Check out my other listings for more Cards, toys, games and unique items!If you have any questions feel free to message me at any time, I will be more than happy to answer what I can. Fast Free shipping!I will ship safely within 3 days of receiving payment (Not including Sundays).No Returns, You will receive the item pictured above. Please refer to pictures for condition.Happy to answer any questions!Thank you for looking!!