HP 755727-001 756956-SD1 756956-FD1 756956-TD1 756956-YD1 DC IN Power Jack Cable For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 755727-001 756956-SD1 756956-FD1 756956-TD1 756956-YD1 DC IN Power Jack Cable
Price: US $7.00
This listing is for a DC power jack pulled from an HP Pavilion x360 11 laptop. It has been tested and is in working condition. If you have any issue at all with your item you purchase from me (even if it is outside of the return period) please feel free to contact me before leaving response. I try to work with everyone within reason to make sure that their purchase is exactly what they expected. Also, please feel free to make an offer on any of my items. I'm willing to work on the price of every single one of my items. I typically try to respond within a couple of hours of any offer. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. 2024-5