UBB Store

HP 725260-001,715908-001, DL320e V2 G8 main system board. New Bulk, Fast Ship
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 725260-001,715908-001, DL320e V2 G8 main system board. New Bulk, Fast Ship
Price: SG $150.00

Hi


I have these New Bulk, HP 725260-001,715908-001, DL320e V2 G8 main system board. for sale. This sale is for 1piece.


I ship this by Singapore Post.  Tracking # will be provided when available and will be uploaded onto the 's post sale notification web page. Typically an email will be sent to buyer's registered address by . Typical lead time for delivery is between 8-14 business days.  As early as 8 days and can take as long as 20days depending on where you are. I strive to post all items purchased within 1 business day. Custom Duties if any, is the responsibility of the buyer.
Thank you for considering.

 

Please Read the Following Before Making Your Purchase

 

Frequently Asked Questions


Q. Is this item compatible with my system? 
A. Please refer to the manufacturer for compatibility information. I am unable to give compatibility recommendations. 

Q. Does this item come with drivers or accessories? 
A. Drivers and accessories are not included unless specified in the description or picture. 

Q. Do I have to pay duties and taxes when placing an international order? 
A. YES! International customers will have to pay ALL duties and taxes that occur. Please check with your country for restrictions, duties, and taxes collected by your country. I do not refund shipping costs for items rejected by your are the cornerstone of policies.  They make a better and safer place to shop and to sell  And because what you say in response has a great bearing in telling others about the demeanor and character of a particular seller or buyer, I must ask you to be most honest and truthful in your comments. Say what you mean and mean what you say. As a seller, I try to bring the best experience shopping  in my store  If you have a positive experience doing it, do not be afraid to say your best, because if you do that, I will be able to continue to bring the goodness to you over and over again. I strive to outdo myself. And if something is not right, I will make it right!
Thank you again.



Buy Now