Hard-to-find genuine HP 59 gray photo ink cartridge still sealed in the original package. Great old stock item for collectors, vintage printer users, or anyone keeping an older HP photo printer going strong.
This is the special gray photo cartridge designed for richer black & white photo printing and smoother grayscale tones. Packaging shows normal shelf wear from storage, but the cartridge remains factory sealed. Expiration appears to read 2006.
Perfect for vintage computing, photography setups, or replacement stock.
Genuine HP OEM cartridge
HP 59 Gray Photo Ink
Factory sealed package
New old stock (NOS)
Expiration dated 2006
Packaging has light storage wear
See photos for exact condition and details
Grandpa Green Deal: Add 3 or more items to your cart before checkout and receive 10% off your order automatically, plus combined shipping savings when available!
I try to describe things plain and honest, just like I’d want if I were buying it myself. Be sure to check the photos and feel free to message me with any questions. Grandpa Green — “GOOD STUFF • LOW PRICES” — From my little shop to your doorstep
