UBB Store

HP 51X Q7551XC Black Toner Cartridge P3005 M3027MFP M3035mfp sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 51X Q7551XC Black Toner Cartridge P3005 M3027MFP M3035mfp sealed
Price: US $20.00
You are offerding on 1HP 51X Q7551XC Black Toner Cartridge P3005 M3027MFP M3035mfp sealedA label has been removed from the box. This will be shipped with label applied to this box, no over boxing.
I Combine Shipping on Multiple Items, Buy More and SAVE!!!

PAYMENT & SHIPPING. Winner pay’s all shipping and handling charges. Item's will be shipped after payment is received. All items will have a tracking number that can be tracked via usps, fedex or usp. I will combine shipping charges on multiple sales. Please read the description and ask questions before you offer.Returns. are not generally accepted unless stated otherwise or in special situations. In the event of a return, you will receive a refund of the sale price less the fees in most situations. Buyer pays for return shipping. If you're unsatisfied, please let me know, I'm easy to work with.Item specifications. All Items are from a smoke free home. All items are cleaned and/or washed per and manufactures specifications.Shipping.Items are usually shipped the next day but will be shipped within two-three working days.
Positive response will be given to all good ers! I am not a professional grader; my grades are my opinions on the item's. I have no affiliation with the businesses of the items I have up for sale. I am not responsible for wrongly purchased items/parts, please research the part number and confirm before you buy. If you have any questions,feel free to email me and ask! Check out my other sales and good luck!


Buy Now