Guaranteed to work your money back.
I am selling two identical units.
Specifications
Brand: HPE
MPN: 454228-002
Option Part Number: 431944-B21
Spare Part Number: 432146-001
Model Number: DF0300B8053
Assembly Number: 454228-002
General
Device Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
HDD Capacity: 300GB
Form Factor: 3.5 Inch LFF
Interface: SAS-3Gbps
Spindle Speed: 15000 RPM
External Data Transfer Rate: 300 MBps
Enclosure: Hot Swap
Drive Technology (Fill): Air
Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
Workload: Enterprise
Bundled with: HPE Standard Drive Carrier
Performance
Drive Transfer Rate: 3 Gb/sec (external)
Spindle Speed: 15000 RPM
Seek Time: 3.6 ms (average) / 11 ms (max)
Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.57 ms
Terms & conditions & note to all buyers:
You must do your research on the item, and I will NOT be responsible for particularity, descriptions and/or technical issues or missing parts.
All activation, registration, and technical matters are buyer’s sole responsibility.
I do my best for accurate listings, but my description and title may not be accurate, so please do your research.
You get what is shown in the main picture, do not assume you get more, email me for more info.
Only DOA warranty or broken item is returnable.
Shipping fee is not refundable.
