HP 351384-001 180-10169-0000-A00 Quadro NVS280 PCI Card Module 350970-003 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 351384-001 180-10169-0000-A00 Quadro NVS280 PCI Card Module 350970-003
Price: US $50.00
The HP 351384-001 Quadro NVS280 PCI Card Module 350970-003 is a high-quality RAID controller card designed by NVIDIA. It is specifically designed for use with RAID cards and features SAS internal interfaces, making it ideal for enhancing the performance and reliability of computer systems. With its PCI compatible port, this module can easily be installed in a variety of computers to provide faster and more efficient data storage and retrieval.
You’ll have to forgive if my title is wrong. I did an image search and found on that looked identical, but I feel I took very detailed pictures so hopefully I am correct. Nothing has been tested.