HP 15-dw0083wm Laptop/Notebook
RedBeing sold as is/for parts or not working.Storage unit find.Absolutely no guarantees & no returns!
No power cord is included,but I was able to power it on to test.The most prevalent issue is a cracked screen. I plugged an external monitorinto it and was able to get to a Windows welcome screen but it ispassword locked.(See photos)No further testing was done.
Specs for some models like this included:
- 15.6 inch display
- N5000 or N5030 Quad-Core Processor
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM memory
- 128 GB SSD storage
- Windows 10 Home Operating System
Sticker below the keyboard says Intel Pentium SilverBecause I could not access Windows, no implications are madeaboutthe actual specs of this particular laptop.
Some scratches on the cover, and a small piece is chippedoff onecorner by the power port. (See photos)The hinges seem to be in good working order as it opens and closes smoothly.
Thanks for looking!
