UBB Store

HP 0996214-08 QR491-63004 Storage Disk Array Controller I/O Module
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 0996214-08 QR491-63004 Storage Disk Array Controller I/O Module
Price: US $49.99

The HP 0996214-08 / QR491-63004 Storage Disk Array Controller I/O Module is an enterprise-grade I/O module used in HP 3PAR StoreServ 8000 series storage systems. It is designed to manage high-speed data communication between storage shelves and the controller nodes, ensuring reliable performance, redundancy, and efficient data flow in large-scale SAN environments.

This module is a key part of the storage array architecture, enabling SAS-based connectivity and supporting high availability operations in enterprise data centers. It is commonly used in modular 3PAR systems where scalability and continuous uptime are critical.

Specifications:

  • Brand: HP
  • Part Numbers: 0996214-08 / QR491-63004
  • Type: Storage Disk Array Controller / I/O Module
  • System Compatibility: HP 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Series
  • Interface: 12Gb/s SAS architecture (system dependent implementation)
  • Form Factor: Modular storage controller/I/O card
  • Application: Enterprise SAN / Data Center Storage

Features:

  • High-performance I/O module for HP 3PAR storage systems
  • Manages data traffic between disks and storage controllers
  • Supports scalable enterprise storage configurations
  • Built for redundancy and high availability environments
  • Designed for continuous 24/7 operation in data centers
  • Optimized for large-scale virtualization and enterprise workloads


Buy Now