HEADSET PLANTRONICS MX-100 80035 BRAND NEW RARE. For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HEADSET PLANTRONICS MX-100 80035 BRAND NEW RARE.
Price: US $24.95
HEADSET PLANTRONICS
Model#MX-100
Sellers Note.... This Item is BRAND NEW in the Factory Sealed
COMFORT FIT
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HEADSET READY WIRELESS PHONES
SUPERIOR SOUND CLARITY
CUSTOM COVERS INCLUDED
Shipping and Payment Terms
Payment: I prefer PayPal for all purchases.
Shipping: I try to ship all items a few hours after payment is made, as I live of the street form a 24 hour post office. I ENJOY getting your item shipped as quick as possible.
International Customers: There are 2 options for shipping, USPS PRIORITY & USPS EXPRESS Mail. Calculated shipping based on your address.