UBB Store

HCR-TCON V3 TCON Board LVDS to TTL Converter Board 20 Pin to Dual 30 Pin Convert
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HCR-TCON V3 TCON Board LVDS to TTL Converter Board 20 Pin to Dual 30 Pin Convert
Price: CN $25.99
HCR-TCON V3 TCON Board LVDS to TTL Converter Board 20 Pin to Dual 30 Pin Convert


HCR-TCON V3 Board is a converter especially designed for digital TFT panel. It has good stability and compatibility.

It helps display a vivid effect; suitable for Industrial Control fields. Main Feature of it is low consumption and high quality.

Supported LCD Panel:

AT070TN82; AT070TN84 V.1; AT080TN03 V.1; AT080TN42; TM070SDH01_V2;AT070TN83 V.3; CLAA080MB0DCWV0.7;

LB084S02-TD01 ; HSD100IXN1-A;A101VW01 AT102TN01; AT102TN03; LB104S02-TD01


Note:

1.Max supported resolution is 800x600, 1 channelLVDS 6 bit;

2.Resolution for TCON board should be the same with the supported LCD panel;

3.No ADJ function is available

Specification:

1.Power: +5V&+3.3V;

2.Signal Input: single 6 bit LVDS input

3.Backlight: Self-contained LED backlight driver circuit


Length: 110.0mm Width: 50.0mm Height: 4mm(component + PCB board)


LVDS Input Definition:


Pin

Definition

Description

1

+5V

Power

2

+5V

Power

3

NC

4

NC

5

LCDPower

Power

6

LCDPower

Power

7

LCDPower

Power

8

GND

Power ground

9

CKIN+

Output Clock+

10

CKIN-

Output Clock-

11

RxIN2+

Output channel 2+

12

RxIN2-

Output channel 2-

13

RxIN1+

Output channel 1+

14

RxIN1-

Output channel 1-

15

RxIN0+

Output channel 0+

16

RxIN0-

Output channel 0-

17

On/Off

Backlight switch,valid in high level

18

NC

19

GND

Power ground

20

GND

Power ground



Dual 30 Pin Output Definition: (connect with LCD panel)


Pin NO.

Symbol

I/O

Function

1

POL

I

Polarity Selection

2

STVD

I/O

Vertical start pulse input when U/D=H

3

OEV

I

Output enable

4

CKV

I

Vertical clock

5

STVU

I/O

Vertical start pulse input when U/D=L

6

GND

P

Power Ground

7

EDGSL

I

Select rising edge or falling edge

8

DVDD

P

Power for Digital Circuit

9

V9

I

Gamma voltage level 9

10

VGL

P

Gate OFF Voltage

11

V2

I

Gamma voltage level 2

12

VGH

P

Gate ON Voltage

13

V6

I

Gamma voltage level 6

14

U/D

I

Up/down selection

15

VCOM

I

Common voltage

16

GND

P

Power Ground

17

AVDD

P

Power voltage for Analog Circuit

18

V14

I

Gamma voltage level 14

19

V11

I

Gamma voltage level 11

20

V8

I

Gamma voltage level 8

21

V5

I

Gamma voltage level 5

22

V3

I

Gamma voltage level 3

23

GND

P

Power Ground

24

R5

I

Red data(MSB)

25

R4

I

Red data

26

R3

I

Red data

27

R2

I

Red data

28

R1

I

Red data

29

R0

I

Red data(LSB)

30

GND

P

Power Ground

31

GND

P

Power Ground

32

G5

I

Green data(MSB)

33

G4

I

Green data

34

G3

I

Green data

35

G2

I

Green data

36

G1

I

Green data

37

G0

I

Green data(LSB)

38

STHL

I/O

Horizontal start pulse input when R/L=L

39

REV

I

Control signal are inverted or not

40

GND

I

Power Ground

41

DCLK

I

Sample clock

42

DVDD

P

Power Voltage for Digital Circuit

43

STHR

I/O

Horizontal start pulse input when R/L=H

44

LD

I

Latches the polarity of outputs and Switches the new data to outputs

45

B5

I

Blue data(MSB)

46

B4

I

Blue data

47

B3

I

Blue data

48

B2

I

Blue data

49

B1

I

Blue data

50

B0

I

Blue data(LSB)

51

R/L

I

Right/Left selection

52

V1

I

Gamma voltage level1

53

V4

I

Gamma voltage level 4

54

V7

I

Gamma voltage level 7

55

V10

I

Gamma voltage level 10

56

V12

I

Gamma voltage level 12

57

V13

I

Gamma voltage level 13

58

AVDD

P

Power for Analog Circuit

59

GND

P

Power Ground

60

VCOM

I

Common voltage

Package includes:a HCR-TCON V3 board and a LVDS cable.




Payment
We prefer you pay via Paypal.* Payment must be received within 3 working days after the purchase unless buyer has contacted us inadvance with any specific reasons.An unpaid strick will be sent if the related item has not been paid for14 days.ShippingAll items will be shipped to buyer's Paypal address. Before you pay, please make sure your andpaypal address .As a buyer, it is your duty to pay the tax . Our price does not include taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges.Ship within 2 business days. We do not ship on weekend or public holidays.Returns
We offer 30 days 100% money back guarantee.Original shipping charges are non-refundable if any.We pays return shipping if received damaged or wrong item.PLEASE contact us before returning any merchandise.responseIf haven't receive it in time or received item have problems. Kindly first sent email to us .Please Do notleave any bad response or open disputes against our account. Thanks for your support. Because the timedifferents.will reply you in 24-48 hours.
Thank you very much.
Contact us
As a rule, we aim at satisfying all our customers. So if you have any question,please feel free to let usknow.We will do our best to help you solve the problems as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions please contact us before offerding! Thanks!
Business Hours: 19:00p.m.——12:00a.m. ET (Except Sunday)
hlpou solve the problem.

Buy Now