UBB Store

H81 LGA1150 mATX Motherboard i7 4th CPU 16GB (2x8GB) M.2 NVMe I/O Shield Battery
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
H81 LGA1150 mATX Motherboard i7 4th CPU 16GB (2x8GB) M.2 NVMe I/O Shield Battery
Price: US $98.99
🔧 H81 LGA1150 Motherboard Bundle with 4th Gen Intel Core i7 & 16GB RAM

A ready-to-install motherboard bundle for a compatible desktop build or repair. The package includes an H81 mATX motherboard, 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB RAM (2 × 8GB), I/O shield, and CMOS battery.

⚙️ Key Features

✅ Intel H81 chipset and LGA1150 CPU socket
✅ 4th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU included
✅ 16GB DDR3 RAM included (2 × 8GB)
✅ M.2 NVMe slot
✅ Micro ATX (mATX) form factor
✅ I/O shield and CMOS battery included

📦 Package Includes

✔ 1 × H81 mATX motherboard
✔ 1 × 4th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU
✔ 2 × 8GB DDR3 RAM modules (16GB total)
✔ 1 × I/O shield
✔ 1 × CMOS battery

CPU cooler, SSD, power supply, computer case, and other accessories are not included.

🔍 Condition & Compatibility

The motherboard, CPU, and RAM are tested before shipping. Minor signs of previous use may be present.

Please check your case size, power supply connectors, and other components for compatibility before ordering. The exact i7 processor model may vary; please contact us before purchasing if you need a specific model.

On Sep 28, 2026 at 16:57:09 PDT, seller added the following information:



Buy Now