UBB Store

Griffin Crayola Color Studio HD iMarker Digital Stylus Pen for iPad Tablets
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Griffin Crayola Color Studio HD iMarker Digital Stylus Pen for iPad Tablets
Price: US $6.99
You are offerding on a Griffin Crayola Color Studio HD iMarker Digital Stylus Pen for iPad Tablets. This is in good new condition.Please see pics for exact condition.
If you have any questions, please ask before buying.
Shipping:
Will only ship only to confirmed addresses. I ship globally using the Global Shipping program. That means I send it to the US site, they inspect it, then they fill out the customs and send it to you. I cannot provide quotes for shipping items through the global shipping program, it is whatever quotes the cost on the item page. Payments expected within 5 days of the end of the sale.I will be happy to combine shipping on items. If you win an item and wish to offer on another and combine shipping, just message me and let me know.Will be shipped securely via your chosen available USPS shipping method with Delivery Confirmation. If you would like to add insurance to it, contact me. Everything is shipped securely but if you have concerns I'd suggest adding shipping insurance. Will ship within 3 business days (Mon-Sat) of payment received, but normally I ship the next day.Returns:
We will of course accept returns if there is a problem with the item or it was not described correctly. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving the item to return. Do not return the item until talking with us about it. All items are described to the best of my ability, if you have any questions Ask Before offerding. Please Contact me with any problems, so I can resolve them, before leaving response. 100% Customer Satisfaction is my goal.Thanks for looking


Buy Now