UBB Store

Grid 1450sx Laptop Computer with Bag
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Grid 1450sx Laptop Computer with Bag
Price: US $164.99
Grid 1450sx Laptop Computer with Bag
UNKNOWN Condition No Power Adapter Selling AS-IS with NO RETURNS
The GRiD 1450SX is a classic, battery-powered portable laptop introduced by GRiD Systems Corporation in February 1990. Designed as one of the lightest, most capable 386SX-based machines of its era, it is heavily sought after today by vintage computing collectors.
Key Hardware OEM Specifications: (Be aware that I don't know this for sure without power up)
  • Processor: Intel 386SX running at 16 MHz
  • Math Coprocessor: Intel 80387SX
  • Memory: 1 MB of RAM, expandable up to 5 MB
  • Storage & Drives: Featured a 3.5-inch floppy drive and internal hard disk options
  • Design: Utilized a unique bottom-mounted battery
If there is an issue with the product then email me first.Don't revert to leaving undesirable response. The best way is to simply communicate with an email. I work with all my costumers to try and make it right.
I work as high school teacher and the only days I can ship are a few days on Monday, and every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't ship on the weekend because my box store is not open on those days, I am busy testing and posting computers for sale, and I want to spend some time with my family. Thus, I place a "3 days to ship" to accommodate these issues.Thank you for your understanding.
I only use Global Shipping Service on International Order, no exceptions.

I will ship to Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, and PR, even though I have a block on these areas, but they will be subject to paying exact shipping cost that will be calculated. Please ask prior to purchasing the computer.

policies leave me with no choice but to mark each of my sales with a “no return” policy. This is being done to protect me against returns such as (buyer’s remorse). After using the item for days and weeks, the buyer can submit a return and is not obligated to reimburse the seller for shipping charges and I have to pay for shipping charges back. Even though it is marked a “no return, “a buyer can still submit a return if the item was not as described or the item was damaged during shipping. Also, I do not need an policy to do what is right and accept the item back if it wasn’t as described or damaged during shipping. Keep in mind, that I mainly sell vintage computers and vintage computer accessories. That said even though the box/item may not show damage, the internal mechanism may have been damaged or jarred from a rough truck and/or plane ride. I will work with ALL my customers to resolve the problem. Recently, I have had to take back items where the buyer didn’t check with mom/dad, husband/wife, or God prior to buying and did a return. forced me to take the item back. Personally, I do not think that this is an acceptable way to return items. Many of the sellers on here are just trying to provide for their families and this kind of previous return is not fair to the seller. We are not Walmart or Costco that cannot absorb these financial damages. Again, I will work with all my costumers to ensure that they are happy with the item they purchased. Thank you for your patronage.




Buy Now