UBB Store

Google GA00124-US Pixelbook 12.3in. 512GB SSD Intel Core i7 7Gen. 1.3GHz 16GB...
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Google GA00124-US Pixelbook 12.3in. 512GB SSD Intel Core i7 7Gen. 1.3GHz 16GB...
Price: US $220.00
(Regular Stuff)Google GA00124-US Pixelbook 12.3in. 512GB SSD Intel Core i7 7Gen. 1.3GHz 16GB RamPlease note I have TWO listings for identical items. One was my daily driver and the other was a backup or used by my wife and hardly used.
This device was my daily driver and worked like a champ for many projects.
Battery Management:81% Battery Health on 5407mAh batteryCycle count 426
The white palm rest shows some yellowing. I have seen ways to clean this but its iffy.
The outer case on this device is also pristine, it had a vinyl wrap for a while. I see no dead screen cells.
I guarantee working order.***PLEASE NOTE, This listing DOES include OEM usb-c power supply.***usb-c cord not supplied


Buy Now