UBB Store

Glyph Technologies Blackbox PRO Hard Drive For Parts Only
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Glyph Technologies Blackbox PRO Hard Drive For Parts Only
Price: US $50.00
Glyph Technologies Blackbox PRO Hard Drive For Parts OnlyRETURNS ARENT ACCEPTED ON PARTS OR REPAIRSEE PICTURES FOR MORE DETAILSPRE-OWNEDSTORAGE UNIT FOUND, WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT SELLING AS ISWE DON'T KNOW THE GB IT HAS OR THE INFORMATION IT HASPLEASE PURCHASE BASED ON WHAT YOU SEEHAS SCUFFS AND MARKSSEE PICTURES FOR MORE DETAILS WE HAVE OUR ACCOUNT SET UP SO THAT WE LEAVE AN AUTOMATIC POSITIVE response WHEN YOU LEAVE A POSITIVE response , THANK YOUPlease check out my item condition description above and check out my photos so that you will know exactly what you are buying because you are buying it as seen, as is, and as found. Any questions PLEASE ask! Thanks for looking at my sales & Buy it Nows, and PLEASE, check and see the other cool stuff I have listed currently!! I do not guarantee the age or details of any piece I sell, I am not an expert on age or anything else and can only describe the items to the best of my ability, though I will NOT, knowingly anyway, sell reproductions. My descriptions are solely there to assist buyers finding the items and are not a guaranteed accurate description of the item in all cases. Ultimately the pictures we take serve as my description and it is your decision based on that to decide what you are buying. If you do need information I have neglected to include, please don't hesitate to ask any questions
We take pride in our response and try to keep it as perfect as possible.If for whatever reason you were not completely satisfied, please contact us and give us a chance to earn your 5 Star Positive response.Thank you!USPS Ground Advantage2 - 5 business days


Buy Now