UBB Store

Glorious Panda HE Gaming Keyboard Switches - Tactile, Pre-Lubricated - 36pk, NIB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Glorious Panda HE Gaming Keyboard Switches - Tactile, Pre-Lubricated - 36pk, NIB
Price: US $32.00
Up for sale is One36-pack of Glorious Gaming Panda HE (Hall Effect) Switches.Purchased these at a Microcenter for my kids while on a trip, turns out they're not the right ones. I don't live near a store so I can't return them. They are completely unused, never installed, and still in their original packaging. I paid $39.99, they're now retailing for $44.99.
Price includes free shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: These are Hall Effect (Magnetic) switches. They do NOT have metal pins and are ONLY compatible with HE-supported keyboards like the Glorious GMMK 3 HE. They will not fit standard mechanical keyboards.

Product Features:

  • Type: Magnetic (Hall Effect), snappy tactile bump

  • Acoustics:Low - pre-lubed for a smooth, deep "thock"

  • Quantity: 36 Switches per box

  • Condition: Perfect condition with all original packaging and documentation.

Note: The last photo show both boxes I have available, but I'm selling separately. Your purchase gets you one box only.



Buy Now