Gigabyte GA-A75M-D2H Motherboard w/ AMD A4-3300 CPU Heat Sink I/O Shield Working For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gigabyte GA-A75M-D2H Motherboard w/ AMD A4-3300 CPU Heat Sink I/O Shield Working
Price: US $30.00
Gigabyte GA-A75M-D2H motherboard with AMD A4-3300 series CPU running at 2.5GHz. Heat sink 1A02M5M00 and I/O shield for the motherboard are included. Everything has been tested and is in good working condition. All pieces are cosmetically in excellent used condition.
All items come from a non-smoking, no pet household. If you need more pictures or have any questions, just let me know. I am happy to accommodate.
I will happily return any item presuming it has been grossly misrepresented. Buyer pays return shipping. Please discuss any problems with me prior to returning the item.