Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3 - AMD Athlon II x3 435 - 8GB DDR3 RAM - ASUS EAH5770 GPU For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3 - AMD Athlon II x3 435 - 8GB DDR3 RAM - ASUS EAH5770 GPU
Price: US $49.99
Selling a used motherboard/CPU/RAM/GPU combo. Included are a retail AMD heatsink and the I/O plate. Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3 CPU:AMD Athlon II x3 435 2.9GHz RAM:2GB x4 (8GB) DDR3Kingston HyperX PC3-12800 (4GB)ADATA XPG Gaming PC3-12800 (4GB) GPU:ASUS EAH5770 Radeon HD 5770 I don't have a power supply to test the combo with. This was my daily driver a long while until I retired it and it's been sitting in storage ever since. As I recall, this tri-core actually is a tri-core so don't hope for a quad-core to unlock =). Thanks for looking!