UBB Store

Geographics Christmas Holiday Letterhead French Horn Damask Paper 100 Count NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Geographics Christmas Holiday Letterhead French Horn Damask Paper 100 Count NEW
Price: US $8.50

French Horn Damask – HolidayLetterhead 100-count

  • UPC 071064485720
  • Item # 48572

Sheet Size = 8.5-x-11-inch Inches

All Geographics products arecompatible with Inkjet or Laser printers

Brandnew, unopened package

BUY 2 AND SAVE!

Eachpackage weighs 1 pound, 4 ounces


Like what you see here? Please scroll through my otherlistings

I entertain reasonable offers on most of the items I listAND I am happy to combine shipping for most items I sell. Interested inmultiple items? Message me and I will let you know what the exact shippingcosts will be… Or place items in cart and select “Request combined shipping”then WAIT TO PAY until after you receive invoice. I will get back to you assoon as I can, usually within 24 hours.

Please note, I do recycle shipping supplies at times. Thankyou!




Buy Now