UBB Store

Genuine Toshiba SADP-75PB A AC Adapter15V 5A 75W Laptop Charger w/ Power Cord
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine Toshiba SADP-75PB A AC Adapter15V 5A 75W Laptop Charger w/ Power Cord
Price: US $11.99

Need the original Toshiba power supply for an

older laptop? This genuine SADP-75PB A adapter

includes the wall cord and attached DC lead

shown in the photos.


Details:

• Toshiba model SADP-75PB A

• Output: 15V DC, 5A (75W)

• Input: 100–240V AC, 50–60Hz

• Wall cord included

• Please match the voltage, polarity, and plug

to your device before ordering.


Condition:

• Pre-owned with normal cosmetic wear.

• I do not have a compatible laptop to test it

under load, so operation is unverified.

• You will receive the exact adapter pictured.


I take pride in making the experience positive

from start to finish. If you have any questions,

please reach out. I'm always happy to help!



Buy Now