Genuine Samsung 4GB 1Rx16 PC4-3200AA-SC0-11 Laptop Memory M471A5244GB0-CWE from HP laptop.
Used.
This memory module was working when I removed it from my HP laptop computer to upgrade to a larger module.
The pictures are from the actual item that I am selling.Please review the pictures and verify that this part is correct for your application before purchasing.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Advice given by seller on parts is a courtesy only. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure the correct part for their appliance is purchased. We will not be responsible for any incorrect parts purchased.
offer with confidence.
See my 100% positive response.
Be sure to
Thanks for looking and have a blessed day – despite it probably being a bad one, due to you having to replace your memory module.
Shipping.
I will combine shipment on multiple items, just let me know. In most instances, I ship the next day after you pay.
If you have purchased this item, but need a few days to pay, just let me know.
