UBB Store

Genuine/OEM HP 70 Yellow Pigment Ink Cartridge C9454A  - NEW Sealed - EXP 2021
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine/OEM HP 70 Yellow Pigment Ink Cartridge C9454A - NEW Sealed - EXP 2021
Price: CA $46.11

See pictures for condition
  • This Cartridge is still Factory Sealed
  • Expiration Date is JUN 2021 but it will work perfectly since it was never opened
  • Please make sure this is compatible with your printer before buying
  • I have more color available in my store
I offer combined shipping on eligible items, feel free to visit my store =)

Before buying, make sure to send me a message if you have ANY question or need more pictures

I usually reply quickly !



Buy Now