UBB Store

Genuine DELL 1250C 1350CN 1355CN MFP CYAN Toner Cartridge CT201516 Open Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine DELL 1250C 1350CN 1355CN MFP CYAN Toner Cartridge CT201516 Open Box
Price: US $50.00
Up for sale is aGenuine DELL 1250C,1350CN, 1355CN MFP CYAN Toner Cartridge CT201516 Open Box. This still has the wrap tab on it, as you can see in the pictures above. It was bought from a school that kept it in the office closet. When I search this model, I can only find genuine models like this for over $100, so I'm assuming this might be discontinued from the manufacturer. There isn't much to say on this one. Just be sure it's the model you need before buying. I hope it finds someone who gets good use out of it. Take a good look at the pictures and see what you think. I'm pricing this low and paying for the shipping, which will be more with the increases. I ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. if you have any questions except offers, feel free to ask before buying.
Manufacturer / Part Number / EDP Code / Reorder Number331-0723 / YPXY8 / CT201516 / 58P6Y / 3310723FunctionToner CartridgeYieldsUp to 700Pages
For Dell

Buy Now