Genuine Belkin F8T001 Bluetooth BT2.1 USB Wireless Adapter 100 Meter For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine Belkin F8T001 Bluetooth BT2.1 USB Wireless Adapter 100 Meter
Price: US $3.00
If you need this specific adapter, this is the one for you! This is an sale for the item that you're seeing in these pictures - no bait and switch here. I've tested this with and atmega64 prior to this sale. While I have a 2 day window specified below - I'll try to ship this the same day to you if you pay by 4:00pm Central Time. Oh, and I'll only ship to verified address - I cannot send to PO Boxes. Returns are not accepted due to this being electronics and that you might let out the 'magic' smoke while you 'learn'.