UBB Store

Gateway 2000 Intel Desktop Motherboard Intel 200Mhz Pentium 32Mb RAM AS-IS READ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gateway 2000 Intel Desktop Motherboard Intel 200Mhz Pentium 32Mb RAM AS-IS READ
Price: US $150.00
Due to age and condition these COMBO is being sold AS-IS FOR PARTS/REPAIR. Boots to BIOS. I believe it is a Pentium 200 Mhz CPU w/ 32MB Ram. No other testing done. Comes with power supply but I would replace. Power supply Fan Will need to be replaced(Bearing noise)
NO I/O Shield as that was built into the Case!
CMOS Battery will need to be replaced!
Again these are sold AS-IS For parts/repair. Great for a Vintage / Retro Collection
Serial Numbers Recorded and shown in pictures.
Pulled from a Gateway 2000
Model P55C-200

Buy Now