UBB Store

Gateron Aliaz Silent Tactile 60g Keyboard Switches 50 count
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gateron Aliaz Silent Tactile 60g Keyboard Switches 50 count
Price: US $20.00

Was used in a hot swap build for about 3 years then the keyboard starts to skip and turns out that these switches don't hold inside the hot swap sockets well and come out very easily. Individually there's nothing wrong other than the fact I'm tired of these switches and leaving the hobby as well. They may do better in solder builds.


I don't believe they were lubed.


The casing may have signs of wear due to it being pulled (those plate tabs)


You get exactly 50 pieces.


I found 1 with oxidated pin and 1 with slightly buckled pin. I separated them but there might be others.


Sold as is no returns.



Buy Now