Gamber Johnson D421 Quick Release Post Universal Mounting Base (Base Only) (N2) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gamber Johnson D421 Quick Release Post Universal Mounting Base (Base Only) (N2)
Price: US $49.99
Welcome to Marysville LiquidatorsWe are a small-town family business and we appreciate your business. Gamber Johnson DS-100 Quick Release Post Universal Base. Mounting BASE ONLY.Features heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability. Black Powdercoatfinish for maximum corrosion resistance. Fine PrintI will combine shipping. Please contact me for a combined shipping quote. I can't combine shipping on items already purchased. Some items cannot be combined.Please see the shipping calculator for your personal shipping costs. I will combine shipping costs whenever possible.Buyer pays for actual shipping costs. We only charge for the cost of shipping and my cost for packaging materials.Will be packed and shipped with care.We do not accept returns.All items are identified to best of our knowledge.Payment is expected within three business days unless other arrangements are made in advanced.We ship within three days of receiving payment. Generally, We try to ship the next day if possible unless its the weekend.If you have any questions please e-mail me.Thanks for looking.***If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us before leaving negative or neutral response.****I do my best to describe each item but may make a human error. I try to clean our items before I list them but sometimes it may notbe possible to clean 100%, depending on the item and where and how it was stored before we got it.*********Please look at all of the pictures as they are part of the description***********For international orders: You are responsible for all import fees, shipping, etc. . We will not be responsible for items shipped to you that are not accepted or lost.