I used this rounder for my long-term stay at the Ritz Carlton where I needed to create my own network to use devices such as printer Robo vac that could not use the Hotel capture screen connectivity. This was great and the data support waitlisted my router so I was able to get connection and then create my own network within my hotel suite where I stayed for a year..
Wi-Fi 6 Travel Router
Slate AX (GL-AXT1800) is our first Wi-Fi 6 travel router that comes with IPQ6000 1.2GHz quad-core processor. With the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology, you can enjoy more capacity for connected devices and faster wireless speed on the road or at home.
Max. 600 Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1200 Mbps (5GHz) Fast Wi-Fi Speeds
OpenVPN speed up to 500 Mbps (with DCO support); WireGuard speed up to 550 Mbps
Support Openwrt 21.02 , DFS and file sharing
Specifications:
CPU: IPQ6000 Quad-core,@1.2 GHz
Memory / Storage: DDR3L 512MB / NAND Flash 128MB
Protocol: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Wi-Fi Speed: 600Mbps (2.4GHz), 1200Mbps (5GHz)
Antennas: 2 x undetachable external Wi-Fi antennas
Cellular: N/A
Battery: N/A
TF Card Slot: 1 x microSD card slot
USB Port: 1 x USB 3.0
Ethernet Port: 1 x WAN port, 2 x LAN ports
Ethernet Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps
Power Input: Type-C, 5V/4A
Power Consumption: <8.75W
Dimension / Weight: 125 x 82 x 36mm / 245 g
Package Content:
GL-AXT1800 Dual-band Wireless Gigabit Router
Ethernet cable
User Manual
Original box opened
Power adapter with US plug
