UBB Store

GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI LGA1151 Mini-ITX DDR4 HDMI DP WiFi Motherboard
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI LGA1151 Mini-ITX DDR4 HDMI DP WiFi Motherboard
Price: CN $137.98
  • Model: GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
  • Socket: LGA1151 (Intel 8th/9th Gen Core i9/i7/i5/i3, Pentium/Celeron)
  • Chipset: Intel Z390
  • Form Factor: Mini-ITX (17×17cm)
  • Memory: 2×DDR4 DIMM, Dual Channel, Max 64GB, DDR4 4400MHz(OC), Non-ECC Unbuffered
  • Storage:
    • 2×M.2 Key M (PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe/SATA, 2242/2260/2280, 1×Thermal Guard)
    • 4×SATA III 6Gb/s, RAID 0/1/5/10, Intel Optane Ready
  • PCIe: 1×PCIe 3.0 x16 (SafeSlot)
  • Rear I/O:
    • Video: 1×HDMI 2.0, 1×DisplayPort
    • USB: 1×USB3.2 Gen2-C, 1×USB3.2 Gen2-A, 4×USB3.2 Gen1-A, 2×USB2.0
    • Network: 1×Intel GbE LAN (cFosSpeed), 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth 5.0
    • Audio: Realtek ALC1220-VB, 114dB SNR, NICHICON caps
  • VRM: 6-phase IR Digital VRM with PowIRstage, Extended Heatsink
  • Features: RGB Fusion 2.0, Smart Fan 5, DualBIOS, Q-Flash, Game Boost
  • Condition: Fully tested, stable working, no issues.


Buy Now