UBB Store

GIGABYTE AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT GAMING OC 16GB Graphics Card
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GIGABYTE AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT GAMING OC 16GB Graphics Card
Price: US $799.95

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 9070 XT GAMING OC 16GB


Model NumberGV-R9070XTGAMING OC-16GD

Before listing this for sale, I ran 3DMarks TimeSpy Graphics Tests (1 and 2), along with benchmark runs of Cyberpunk 2077 (4K Resolution, FSR4-Balanced, Ray Tracing Medium Preset) and COD: Modern Warfare 2 (4K Resolution, FSR-Quality, Balanced Graphical Preset). I did this to give an idea of the card in action.I want my buyers to know exactly what they are purchasing.No silicon lottery, rolling the dice or guessing how the cards performance will be.
Gigabyte manufacturer warranty is good till June 2029 and will transfer to the buyer. I have 100% response, and it is a priority of mine to remain so. Rest assured, you will receive your item fast and hassle free. Free shipping will also include insurance at no additional cost.If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or txt number located in "Contact Seller" section.


Thanks for looking in and be sure to check out my other items as well 🖥💻 "Gamers Unite"



If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact me and I will do my best to rectify the problem with haste. Since there is a lot of fraud with electronics, I do not accept returns for any reason aside from malfunctions. With that said, you are protected against faulty/non-working products with the Money Back Guarantee. I will absolutely accept returns for items that do not work and will pay for the insured shipping back to myself. Thank you for your potential business.

Buy Now