UBB Store

Fujitsu Ricoh fi-8170 Pro Scanner — New, Unopened in Original Box (June 2026)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fujitsu Ricoh fi-8170 Pro Scanner — New, Unopened in Original Box (June 2026)
Price: US $979.00

**I purchased this scanner new from Amazon in June 2026, per the attached screenshot. The box as it shipped to me is undamaged and has not been opened. I mistakenly ordered two of the same scanner, and I missed the 30-day return window, so I am now offering it for sale here. The price for Amazon Prime has increased to nearly $1,100 since my purchase of $999. I’m offering it for a discount off what I paid.**


The Fujitsu Ricoh fi-8170 Pro Scanner is a high-quality desktop scanner designed for A4 sized papers with a scanning resolution of 600x600 DPI. It features a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) for accurate scanning and has a color depth of 24 bit for vibrant images. With USB 3.0 connectivity, this scanner offers fast and efficient scanning performance. This brand new, unopened scanner comes in its original box, making it a convenient and reliable choice for all your scanning needs.



Buy Now