Fujifilm R812-DT 330 Thermal Photo Paper and Ribbon Set NEW OEM SEALED BOX For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fujifilm R812-DT 330 Thermal Photo Paper and Ribbon Set NEW OEM SEALED BOX
Price: US $44.99
Fujifilm R812-DT 330 Thermal Photo Paper and Ribbon Set NEW OEM SEALED BOX...Comes from a closed Rie-Aid store.
Thanks for looking at my listing…Please see myother items at - “Flipping Sacramento”
I will always state the “real”condition of the item to the best of my ability. Since most of the items I sellare vintage or preowned, there are no returns, warrantee's or guarantees.I value my 100% response rating and would never over sell an itemscondition. I always show multiple photo angles and close-ups of each item,please use the zoom feature to make sure you are well informed about yourpurchase. If you have any questions,feel free to email me (before you purchase) about the item you're interestedin. Insurance is the responsibility of the buyer. Buyer pays actual shipping charges as shownon .
response!! I promiseto give response, after I receive it, thank you.