UBB Store

Finalmouse Starlight X SLX Nightfall Mouse - New - Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Finalmouse Starlight X SLX Nightfall Mouse - New - Sealed
Price: US $325.00

Welcome to my listing.


For sale is the following:


Finalmouse - Starlight X Mouse

SLX Nightfall


Condition: Complete - New - Sealed in box

Please see the photos included with this listing.


This has been stored in a smoke and pet free home.

100% authentic.

The photos in this listing are of the exact item I am selling. I am not using a stock photo for this will ship via USPS Ground Advantage Boxed and wrapped in bubble wrap.

I will combine shipping where possible, just request an invoice after winning multiple only accept Payments and PayPal.

Payment must be received within the standard 4 days of the listing closing.


Thank you for your interest.



Buy Now