UBB Store

Fedora 43 Bootable USB - Linux Installer - Try or Install - Repair PC Mac
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fedora 43 Bootable USB - Linux Installer - Try or Install - Repair PC Mac
Price: US $15.69
Fedora Workstation 43 Bootable USB - Linux Installer - Try or Install - Repair PC Mac

DESCRIPTION:

What this 16GB USB 2.0 with a Fedora Workstation 43 installer will help with:

  • Modern, Clean Desktop Experience – Latest GNOME desktop provides a smooth, distraction-free workflow.
  • Software Development & Programming – Excellent support for Python, Java, C/C++, containers (Podman), and virtualization tools.
  • Learning Linux & IT Skills – Great platform for students, tech enthusiasts, and anyone wanting hands-on Linux experience.
  • Strong Security & Privacy – SELinux enabled by default, frequent updates, and minimal tracking.
  • Running the Latest Technologies – Fedora is known for shipping cutting-edge Linux features before many other distributions.
  • Productivity & Office Work – Web browsing, office documents, email, and media playback work out of the box.
  • Container & DevOps Workflows – Built-in support for containers and modern development environments.
  • Reviving Modern Hardware – Runs very well on newer Intel and AMD systems with strong hardware compatibility.
Minimum requirements for Fedora Workstation 43:
  • Processor (CPU): 2 GHz dual-core processor or higher
  • RAM: 4 GB minimum (8 GB recommended for smoother performance)
  • Storage: 20 GB available disk space minimum
  • Graphics: Display capable of at least 1024 × 768 resolution
  • Boot Support: UEFI or Legacy BIOS firmware
  • Architecture: 64-bit Intel/AMD (x86_64) — also available for ARM (aarch64) and PowerPC (ppc64le) on some images
For smoother performance, especially with the GNOME desktop, 8 GB RAM and an SSD are strongly recommended.

See pictures above.

Please contact me if you have any questions. I actually answer my messages on quickly!

PAYMENTS:

Only accept PayPal. No exceptions. Orders need to be paid 3 days after purchasing the product. If you're order is not paid after 3 days I will cancel the order.

SHIPPING:

All products are shipped within 1 business day after the payments been cleared. If you purchase multiple items I can combine shipping on your orders. Please send a message so that I know you are getting multiple orders.

I do ship internationally.

Packages are mailed out Monday through Friday and tracking will be provided for all orders.

RETURNS:

Refunds are issues after the item is returned. The buyer needs to pay for the shipping. You have 30 days to return any item you purchase.

response:

I have been selling on for over 15 years and have received over 4,550 positive responses.Your response is very important to me. I am a "Top Seller".I have done over $150,000 in transactions on . I strive to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you do have an issue with your order please send a message through .



Buy Now