UBB Store

Evolis Encoder cp010036 Heigl S10108 36J111 for Primacy PM1H0000BS Card Printer
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Evolis Encoder cp010036 Heigl S10108 36J111 for Primacy PM1H0000BS Card Printer
Price: US $99.99

The Evolis precision encoder part number CP010036 is a 3-track ISO magnetic stripe encoding module designed for use with Evolis Primacy series ID card printers.

Specifications & Features

  • Encoding Type: Dual HiCo (High Coercivity) and LoCo (Low Coercivity) magnetic stripe encoding.
  • Tracks Supported: ISO 7811 Tracks 1, 2, and 3.
  • Compatibility: Primarily integrates into the Evolis Primacy card printer lineup.
  • Configuration: Managed and tested via the Evolis Print Center software under the encoding and maintenance settings.

Evolis Encoder cp010036 module cp010037 10000345189 se010198 e322892 with saia motor jp2cnm4yzg1


Internet research shows this MAY also be affiliated/compatible with Heigl Technologies S10108 and grainger 36J111 and PM1H0000RS but not guaranteed


From Primacy PM1H0000BS expert Card Printer


Wear marks as shown in pics.



Shipping Speed:- Items ship out within 3 business days.- Orders placed on Weekends may be delayed due to volume, so orders made Friday Night to Sunday Night may ship on Wednesday at the latest, but will do a good faith effort to ship out ASAP.- Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - and exclude USA Federal Holidays and Major State Holidays.
Services Offered:- Items are shipped USPS Ground Advantage and FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground Economy, or UPS Ground - whichever is lowest cost, as shipping is free to buyer.- If you need USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day, please contact me first.
Overnight Shipping:- I do not ship out overnight.
Drop Shipping:- I do not support drop-shippers, unless you contact beforehand and get agreement that I can ship without logos/ packaging/etc.- If you buy an item, and leave a note demanding specific action - I will cancel the order if the order, especially if it says "please package in a new box, don't use any tape, please ship today, please deliver to FedEx tonight and send a picture of receipt of dropoff".- If you simply want the order shipped with no invoice, and no logos/branding, that is totally fine- I ship using bright ORANGE tape with BLUE shipping labels.
Returns:- I take returns for defective or damaged items, and I will provide a free return shipping label for a full refund- I do not take returns for items for any other reason, but may make exceptions for circumstances that are out of buyer's control (please contact me)- I do track serial numbers, or place serial stickers on items, and will check these on return of items - so please give me 48 hours to go and process your return
Location:- I am based out of Murray, Utah. 100% American owned business.- I do not do local pickup without prior arrangement, even if you're 2 blocks away.- This is a warehouse, not designed for walk-in customers so please excuse the strict rules. Parking is limited and it's in an industrial area.

Buy Now