The Epson Stylus NX400 Printer is a versatile all-in-one printer that combines printing, scanning, and copying capabilities in one compact device. With a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 DPI and a scanning resolution of 1200x2400 DPI, this printer offers high-quality color output. It features connectivity options such as PictBridge and USB 2.0, making it easy to connect to various devices. The black print speed of 34 ppm ensures quick and efficient printing. This model is perfect for those looking for a reliable printer with multiple functions and advanced features. Untested, no returns, no refunds, sold as is...
If you buy this Item its location is in Fort Worth Texas 76108, local pick up only. I will email you through with the address for a public pickup near me.
I can't guarantee there will be a power source or outlet to plug into at the pickup spot, so you'll need to bring your owe if you want to test the printer.If you buy it I will NOT ship it, local pick up only.
