UBB Store

Epson H284A EX50 Digital 3LCD Projector Bag Remote Cords ⭐️ WORKING
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Epson H284A EX50 Digital 3LCD Projector Bag Remote Cords ⭐️ WORKING
Price: US $62.99

Excellent working condition! Remote battery compartment has a little corrosion, but still works 100%! No issues!

Please see all pics for condition!

🏅 YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE WHEN PURCHASING FROM OUR STORE!

FAST 🚚:

All orders are shipped within 1 - 3 business days of cleared payment (excluding weekends and holidays, in that case it will be shipped the next business day).

response ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:

I strive for 100% positive response and a 5 star detailed seller rating. Should you feel I did not earn that, please contact me and let me know what I can do to fix that. Your business and response are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

RETURNS 💵:

I offer returns on new items still sealed in their original packaging and I offer refunds on any items that are damaged during the shipping process. If you have any other issue with the item(s), please contact me to work out an agreement.

And most of all...Thank You ☺️ for looking and Thank You for your business!



Buy Now