EnGenius ENS500EXT Outdoor Wireless Access Point 5GHz N300 Complete DESCRIPTION
EnGenius ENS500EXT Outdoor Wireless Access Point 5GHz N300 Complete With PoE
DESCRIPTION
For sale is a used EnGenius ENS500EXT Outdoor Wireless Access Point Bridge 5GHz.
• Model: ENS500EXT • Complete Set: Includes unit, EnGenius PoE adapter injector, power cord• Cosmetic Condition: Yellowing discoloration on unit, light marks scuffs from use, some wear on PoE adapter• Functionality: TESTED and WORKING• Network Settings: Unknown may require factory reset before use
IMPORTANT NOTE: Network settings and password status are unknown. Buyer may need to perform a factory reset and configure before use.
Comes AS IS All accessories included as described
*FREE SHIPPING!Item will be shipped through the best and most cost-effective method.Will only ship to a confirmed address. Thanks!
See photos for actual condition.
REPUTATION
I take my reputation very seriously. I strive hard for a consistent 100 percent positive response rating. I believe excellent customer service is the key to a thriving business and will do my best within reason to cater to your needs. If you have any issues whatsoever after receiving your item please contact me immediately and before leaving response and I will do my absolute best to fix or alleviate the situation for you.
All items that I sell are 100 percent guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
DISCLAIMER
Please understand that this device is being sold as USED with YELLOWING DISCOLORATION and LIGHT MARKS SCUFFS. Items may have wear, stains, tears, or other imperfections. I always strive to cover all angles of any item to accurately describe the condition in the pictures. Please examine all pictures closely before purchasing.
Items will be shipped within 24 hours and according to USPS Publication 52. All electronics devices will be labeled and shipped as GROUND TRANSPORTATION ONLY USPS Parcel Ground or Retail Ground. A tracking number is uploaded with every shipment.I only ship to the continental 48 U S states.
PAYMENT
Payment is due immediately upon purchasing.Please only buy if you are serious about paying.
RETURNS
Items may be returned within 30 days hassle free. Must be in the same condition with all original pieces. Buyer pays return shipping unless the item was not as described. Refunds issued within 48 hours of return. Excessive wear may incur a fee up to 20 percent. Damage or tampering may incur up to a 50 percent fee. Items over 200 dollars are video recorded being packaged. Fraudulent returns will be escalated to authorities if necessary.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
