Ellis Enterprises The Bible Library CD-ROM w/ User Guide, 1st ed, 1988 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ellis Enterprises The Bible Library CD-ROM w/ User Guide, 1st ed, 1988
Price: US $9.00
first edition of Bible Library, dated 1988 - I remember buying this, CDROM players had just recently come on the market, I thought this was great, but the person I bought it for never ever used it - I think after 36 years sitting on my shelf, maybe I don't need it - so here is your chance. The users manual has not only instructions on how to use the CD, but it has a very careful explanation of all the stuff it wants you to do to Config.sys and why.
Note to me: computer hutch, right hand top shelf
I normally ship within 24hours of your order, but the post office does not alwaysinitiate tracking when Iput the packages in the drop off box.