UBB Store

Elixir 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-10600S DDR3-1333 1333MHz Laptop Memory Ram
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Elixir 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-10600S DDR3-1333 1333MHz Laptop Memory Ram
Price: US $15.00
What's Included:

2 - 2GBElixir PC3-10600S DDR3 1333MHz Laptop Memory for a total of 4GB. These Memory will work with any laptop or tablet that will accept DDR3 1333 memory or lower memory clock. These memoryare slightly used and works perfectly. I removed these memory soon after I purchase my tablet and replacedthem withlarger capacitymemory. I am not responsible for any compatibility issue, so please do your research before purchasing.

Warranty

Warranty on DOA only (Dead on Arrival)

(Please contact me first for an RMA approval before returning the memory. Shipping and handling is nonrefundable. Buyer pays for return shipping cost. Refund will be issue after I receive the Memories. Abuse or mishandling in any way is not consider DOA and will void warranty.) I am not responsible for compatibility issues and refund will not apply.

Shipping:

I will ship out within 2 business days of cleared payment. I only ship within the United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. No international shipping.

Payment:

I only accept PayPal.Buyerhas unto 3 days after sale ends to make payment. I will open a complaint with for anyfailure to pay.

I strive to give my customer the best equipment and hope that you will appreciate itby leave me a positive response. Please contact me first with any problems.

Please ask any question before offerding or purchasing to make sure this is the right tablet for you. Thank you for looking and good luck.



Buy Now