I bought this printer back in December as a sort of “Christmas gift to myself” type of thing. It worked great. Have had countless good prints out of it. It’s a work horse and I really don’t have any complaints other than that it is a single color printer and I don’t wanna have to switch roles over and over to print different colors.
That said, I got a new printer and this one had a jam and instead of fixing the clog and getting it back running, I decided to go ahead and sell it.
Everything on it works like new. There are no mechanical issues with this printer whatsoever. I was diligent about maintenance too. Linear rails oiled weekly. Z screws lubricated weekly. Belt tension checked daily. Fans blown out twice a week. Even changed nozzles monthly regardless of a clog or not just because I would print a lot of white filament and the titanium dioxide used to color them is rough on brass. That for sure wasn’t really necessary, but I bought a pack of .4 nozzles for cheap and figured why not.
All that said, this WILL NOT WORK OUT OF THE BOX FOR YOU. Like I said, the last time this printer was running I got a jam. I never fixed it. The nozzle is for sure 100% clogged and needs replaced. I’m pretty sure the rest of the hotend is fine, but if not, a new one is included and swapping those out is super simple.
I got pictures of everything it comes with but I’ll list it here too:
The printer (notice the damage to the hothead, had a print head crash on me. This was months ago and never seemed to show any effect on print quality so I never fixed it)
2 PEI textured build plates (black is the original, gold was purchased after the print head crash which damaged the smooth side of the black plate. Nothing seemed to need fixed afterwards so it has never been used)
4 fan shrouds (sometimes when I would buy a 0.6mm nozzle it would come with an entire print head, most of those had wires break and were tossed but I kept the shrouds because “why not”?)
6 extra nozzles (all 0.4mm)
An extra heat sink
Various screws for heat sinks, print heads, fan shrouds, etc.
3 PTFE tubes that go above the melt zone in the print head
3 silicone nozzle covers
The photos in the description show the clog on the nozzle. It will arrive in that condition. I ain’t messing with it.
I don’t know how many hours it has on it. It is used. I’ve printed a solid amount on it, won’t lie. It isn’t refurbished or anything like that. 100% as is. The stock UI doesn’t show an hour meter or anything but I’m sure it’s over 1000.
Ask me any questions and I’ll answer them as best I can.
