UBB Store

EZink LC71/75XL Magenta Ink Cartridge Replacement High Yield Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EZink LC71/75XL Magenta Ink Cartridge Replacement High Yield Sealed
Price: US $6.80
EZink LC71/75XL Magenta Ink Cartridge provides a high-yield alternative for compatible inkjet printers. This replacement cartridge is designed to deliver vibrant magenta tones and consistent performance for home or office printing tasks. It comes sealed in its original plastic packaging to ensure ink freshness and prevent leaking before installation. The cartridge features a clear casing for easy monitoring of ink levels and includes a pull-tab for convenient setup. Compatible with various printer models that accept LC71 or LC75XL series cartridges.
Please look carefully at the photos to determine if the physical condition is acceptable to you before purchasing. I will not repond to any offers given in direct messages. I will only accept payment through the official channel of the website. I will only ship to the buyer's address that is on file.

Buy Now