UBB Store

EMEET SmartCam C960 1080p USB Webcam with Microphone – Black – Heavily Used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EMEET SmartCam C960 1080p USB Webcam with Microphone – Black – Heavily Used
Price: US $16.00
Item Description
EMEET SmartCam C960 USB Webcam 1080p 30fps Fixed Focus Clip-On BlackDISCLAIMER, I AM UNCERTAIN WHICH VERSION THIS IS SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT WHEN PURCHASING. I WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR REFUNDS IF IT IS NOT THE VERSION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.This webcam was previously used by my mother as her work webcam. It has been tested and is still working properly, but it has seen fairly heavy use. I am selling it on her behalf.I don’t personally know everything about this webcam, so I have included a lot of the manufacturer’s/product information below to provide as much detail as possible.ConditionUsed – Fair Condition* Webcam has been heavily used but remains functional.
* Tested and confirmed working.
* Original box is included but is damaged and in rough condition from previous use/storage.
* Webcam shows normal signs of use consistent with previous use.
* Please review all photos carefully for the exact cosmetic condition.⚠️ IMPORTANT VERSION DISCLAIMERDISCLAIMER: I AM UNCERTAIN WHICH VERSION OF THE EMEET C960 THIS IS.The information in this listing is based on information I found online and information associated with the product. I cannot guarantee that this webcam is a specific revision or version, including the exact 2025 version referenced in some of the product information.PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE PURCHASING.It is the buyer’s responsibility to review the photos, product information, specifications, and included accessories to determine whether this is the version they are looking for.I WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS IF THE ITEM IS NOT THE VERSION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.Please make sure this is the correct version for your needs before purchasing.⚠️ IMPORTANT — MISSING ADAPTERThe USB Type-A to USB-C adapter is NOT included.The webcam’s USB cable is included, but the USB Type-A to USB-C adapter referenced in the original product specifications is missing.Please make sure you understand what is and isn’t included before purchasing.Features* 1080p Full HD video resolution
* 1920 × 1080 video
* 30fps
* 90° wide-angle field of view
* Fixed-focus lens
* Automatic light/exposure adjustment
* Built-in privacy cover
* Dual omnidirectional microphones
* Plug-and-play USB connectivity
* Compact clip-on design
* 16:9 aspect ratio
* Black finish
* Designed for video calls, meetings, streaming, and content creationThe built-in microphones can be used for voice communication. This webcam does not have built-in speakers.CompatibilityAccording to the information I found for this model, the C960 may be compatible with:* Windows 10/11
* macOS 10.14 and newer
* Android TV 7.0+It can be used with applications such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, FaceTime, Google Meet, YouTube, and other compatible video applications.Please note: Compatibility can vary depending on your computer, operating system, software, and USB setup. The manufacturer states that Windows Hello is not supported.What’s IncludedIncluded:* EMEET C960 1080p Webcam
* USB cable
* Original EMEET boxNOT Included:* USB Type-A to USB-C adapterPlease refer to the photos for the exact contents of the package.TestingThe webcam has been tested and works great.I recommend buyers make sure their computer or device has the appropriate USB connection before purchasing, especially because the USB Type-A to USB-C adapter is not included.Shipping & HandlingI will carefully package the webcam and original box inside a new shipping box.The webcam and box will be securely protected with bubble wrap and additional packing material to help prevent damage during shipping.I normally ship items the same day they are purchased or by the following morning, whenever possible.Returns & RefundsNo returns or refunds are accepted on this item. All sales are final.Please carefully review the photos and entire description before purchasing.This includes, but is not limited to:* The condition of the webcam
* The damaged condition of the original box
* The missing USB Type-A to USB-C adapter
* The exact version/revision of the webcamIf you purchase this item and later determine that it is not the version you were looking for, I will not accept a return or issue a refund.Please make sure you are comfortable with the condition, version uncertainty, specifications, and included accessories before purchasing.Offers WelcomeI am accepting offers on this item, so feel free to make an offer if you’d like to purchase it for less than the listed price.If you have any questions or would like additional information or pictures, feel free to contact me anytime. I’m happy to help.I also currently have a cheaper Logitech webcam available in my store if you’re looking for another option.Thank you for looking, and happy shopping!Sincerely,
Michael Haynie Sells

Buy Now