EMC SLIC23 4-Port 6GB SAS V2 I/O Module For DD2500 P/N: 303-178-100B-03 Tested For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EMC SLIC23 4-Port 6GB SAS V2 I/O Module For DD2500 P/N: 303-178-100B-03 Tested
Price: US $24.06
EMC SLIC23 4-Port 6GB SAS V2 I/O Module For DD2500 P/N: 303-178-100B-03 Tested. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Ground Advantage. ***We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly before opening a return case.We're a small responsive team and we're happy to help! Whether it's a shipping issue, product question, or anything else-we are happy to make things right Thank you so much for supporting our store!***