UBB Store

EMC 303-121-100A 4-Port 1GbE RJ-45 SLIC I/O Module for VNX & Celerra NS Systems
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EMC 303-121-100A 4-Port 1GbE RJ-45 SLIC I/O Module for VNX & Celerra NS Systems
Price: US $16.99
The EMC 303-121-100A is a 4-Port 1GbE (Gigabit Ethernet) RJ-45 SLIC Ultraflex I/O Module designed for enterprise storage and data backup hardware.Key Technical Specifications
  • Ports: 4 x RJ-45 ports
  • Speed: 1 Gbps per port (Gigabit Ethernet)
  • Interface Type: Copper Ethernet (iSCSI / Front-End Connectivity)
  • Form Factor: SLIC (Structured Line Interface Card) / Ultraflex module
System CompatibilityThis networking module expands data connectivity, processing capabilities, and host interface options for multiple generations of legacy Dell EMC infrastructure:
  • Data Domain Systems: Frequently utilized in backup appliances like the Data Domain DD2500 and DD7200.
  • VNX Series Storage arrays: Compatible with VNX unified storage arrays such as the VNX5300.
  • Celerra Storage: Backward compatible with some older Celerra NS systems.
Component Alternatives & Part NumbersDepending on the specific vendor inventory database, this exact component may also be cataloged under alternative part numbers or engineering codes:
  • Dell / EMC Part Number: 303-121-100A
  • Alternative Assembly Codes: 100-562-958, 042-007-364, or SLIC07
  • Regulatory/Dell OEM matrix designations: V246D or 0V246D
Shipping Speed:- Items ship out within 3 business days.- Orders placed on Weekends may be delayed due to volume, so orders made Friday Night to Sunday Night may ship on Wednesday at the latest, but will do a good faith effort to ship out ASAP.- Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - and exclude USA Federal Holidays and Major State Holidays.
Services Offered:- Items are shipped USPS Ground Advantage and FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground Economy, or UPS Ground - whichever is lowest cost, as shipping is free to buyer.- If you need USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day, please contact me first.
Overnight Shipping:- I do not ship out overnight.
Drop Shipping:- I do not support drop-shippers, unless you contact beforehand and get agreement that I can ship without logos/ packaging/etc.- If you buy an item, and leave a note demanding specific action - I will cancel the order if the order, especially if it says "please package in a new box, don't use any tape, please ship today, please deliver to FedEx tonight and send a picture of receipt of dropoff".- If you simply want the order shipped with no invoice, and no logos/branding, that is totally fine- I ship using bright ORANGE tape with BLUE shipping labels.
Returns:- I take returns for defective or damaged items, and I will provide a free return shipping label for a full refund- I do not take returns for items for any other reason, but may make exceptions for circumstances that are out of buyer's control (please contact me)- I do track serial numbers, or place serial stickers on items, and will check these on return of items - so please give me 48 hours to go and process your return
Location:- I am based out of Murray, Utah. 100% American owned business.- I do not do local pickup without prior arrangement, even if you're 2 blocks away.- This is a warehouse, not designed for walk-in customers so please excuse the strict rules. Parking is limited and it's in an industrial area.

Buy Now